Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hansika Motwani pairung with Siddarth

Hansika Motwani made her debut through the film Mappillai which had Dhanush in the lead role. Even before the release of her first film, she was signed for many films. After the release of Mappillai, her next film Engeyum Kadhal which had Jayam Ravi in the lead role was also released. Because of this she became busy in Telugu also. Kollywood circle is now referring as Junior Kushboo.

hansika-motwani-latest-pictures-06

When asked Hansika about this pet name, she said, “ Kushboo Madam is a beautiful senior actor. I am very happy that I am compared with her. I was little tensed while acting in Mappillai and Engeyum Kadhal. But now I have become normal. Now I have learnt the nuances of acting. Currently I am acting in the Tamil film Oru Kal Oru Kannadi and in a Telugu film which has Siddarth in the lead role.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Host | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.