Thursday, January 27, 2011

Asin wants to act in films having good stories!

There were rumors that Asin will not be acting in Tamil films and she will be giving priority to Hindi films in future.

asin48

Asin while speaking about this said," I got the opportunity to act in the Hindi film Ghajini because I had acted in the Tamil Ghajini. I have completed two Hindi films. Since I was approached to pair with Vijay in Kavalan, I came to Tamil again.

I got a different kind of role for this film. This is an important film for me. I want to act in films that have good stories. Money and language is not important for me. If I like the story, I will act. I can never forget Tamil cinema world. I grew up as an actress only here. I am interested in acting in lots of Tamil films. I like the Tamil audience very much. Now I am acting in the Hindi film Ready.This film is being released in the month of May."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Host | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.