Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shriya Saran speaks out!

Over the years, Shriya has moved seamlessly from Tollywood and Kollywood to Mollywood, Bollywood and even Hollywood. This head-turner who once scorched the screens with a cool 'Mazhai' is now confident about performing complex roles. The gorgeous actress is now busy with her upcoming Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam projects.

shriya hot kollywood actress pictures110410

“I can even dub for myself now. I can pick up nuances quite easily as I was always imitating my teachers in school. However, South Indian languages are difficult when you’ve grown up in a Hindi-speaking home. And though they sound alike, actually they are vastly different. So often, on the sets of the Telugu film I would ask for tea in Malayalam and the poor chai guys would look so flummoxed,” she revealed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Host | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.