Monday, August 2, 2010

Gautham Menon will wait for Suriya not for Ajith!

Gautham Menon is a busy man. He is busy finishing the shooting of Nadunisi Naigal, a thriller sans any songs.

gautham menon ajith

His home banner is also producing films like Veppam directed by Anjana and Azhagar Samiyin Kuthirai directed by Suseenthiran. Gautham says that he will start work on the Hindi remake of Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya in the first week of September simultaneously with the Rana project.

When asked about his proposed film with Ajith, the director lashes out: “I was supposed to start the film but he went off for racing and when he came back, he was speaking to almost all directors and decided to go ahead with Venkat Prabhu. He asked me to wait till next year. But why should I wait for him?”

The outspoken director continues: “If I have to wait for an actor to do my film it has to be Kamal sir or my good friend Suriya. I want to work with people who have their head firm on their shoulder”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Host | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.