Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sunaina says that Nakulan is her good friend

nakul,sunaina kadhalil-vizhunthen-stills-008

Actress Sunaina says that Nakulan is her good friend. She said,” The films Kadhalil Vizhundhen and Masilamani in which I had acted has become hits. Now people have received me well. I have acted with Nakulan in these two films. Because of this there are were lot of rumors. He is only a good friend of mine. Somebody is spreading these unnecessary rumors about me.

I will be acting with a new face Sachin in a film titled Yaadhumagi. Balakumar is directing this film. I am doing the role of a village girl who comes to city and meets the hero. He is city bred. The story is about our romance and problems. Sachin is a quite person. I learned how to remain calm from him. I am acting wit new directors because I am getting offers from them only.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Host | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.