Friday, March 20, 2009

kollywood sexy siren Namitha to chill out in Mumbai!

namitha sexy kollywood actress20030901

Namitha is a busy bee, shuttling between Hyderabad, Kochi and Chennai. The Oomph girl of Kollywood is living out of suitcases and confesses to be home sick these days.


Says Namitha : “Last few months have been so hectic that, I had no time to catch up with my family or friends. And today I am off to Mumbai, where my new flat is ready for a two-day break.”

Incidentally, Namitha was in Kochi and the backwaters of Kerala, shooting for her first Malayalam film where she has a meaty role. Namitha adds: “I really loved my schedule in Kerala. My director Pramod is a very sweet guy and the whole unit treated me like a queen”.


In Telugu, the audio of her Prabhas starrer Billa was launched in style and Namitha was the cynosure of all eyes at the function. She is doing the same role she did in Tamil Billa, and says: “ I was so happy because everyone in the unit were taller than me. My director Ramesh, Prabhas, Anushka who has become my close friend are all very tall and I felt so comfortable working with them. I was really upset when we completed the shoot, something that rarely happens to me”. In Tamil, Namitha is waiting for the release of Indravizha in which she has a very interesting negative role.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Host | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.