Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ramya Nambeesan wants to be glamour


“I will change the homely image”, says Ramya Nambeesan. With regard to this she said, “I had done a homely character in the film Raman Thediya Seedhai. I have been complimented for this. Now I am pairing with Shakthi in a film titled Atta Nayagan. In this film I had been given a meaty role. This film is about a loving family which consists of me, my mother and my sister Meera Vasudevan. According to the story I am supposed to be the sole breadwinner to save my family.

In the first half I will be doing the role of a family girl and in the second half I will be donning ultra modern dresses. This role will change my homely image. I am speaking in the local dialect in this film. Presently I am not dubbing in Tamil because of my Malayalam ascent. I will dub when my pronunciation in Tamil is clear and good. I am getting lot of offers in Telugu and Malayalam films but I give preference to Tamil cinema”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Host | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.